Friday, December 6, 2019

Volunteer Opportunity

If you are looking for volunteer hours please see the following opportunity.  Contact Mrs. Rubican if interested. You would be responsible for having YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION to this event:
I am in need  of students who would be interested in wearing a cow costume to promote dairy and vegetables for elementary schools.  They would need to interact with students without speaking.  Also, I doubt that I would be permitted to drive them so they would need to have their own transportation on those dates.  So I have the costume January 14-16 and we would need the students to be available from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. It's always nice to have a buddy guide because the costume head limits visibility so two students would work best for any given day.  We can do one day or all three.  It just depends on how many students would be available. The costume fits best for someone in the 5'3-5'10 height range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.